Notes on Registration
Please click here for Instructions for Meeting Registration.
Registration fees for delegates include a copy of programme book, coffee breaks and lunch(es) during the meeting period.
Discounted Rate for Early Bird Registration
(Before 6th December 2021)
1. The registration will not be processed or confirmed if payment is not forwarded to the Registration Secretariat.
2. Registration fees depend on the date your payment is received and confirmed by the Registration Secretariat. The fees may be adjusted accordingly if the
payment is not received by the relevant registration deadline.
3. The registration will be completed upon settling of the payment. An official receipt will be issued after clearance of the payment.
Method of Payment
Payment of the registration fee should be made by:
1. Credit Card in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) via PayPal (VISA / MASTERCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS / CHINA UNIONPAY) or
2. Cheque in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) made payable to “HONG KONG COLLEGE OF RADIOLOGISTS”.
For overseas delegates, personal cheques are NOT accepted.
The cheque payment (either indicating the Online Registration Number or providing a copy of the Online Registration Acknowledgement Email) should be
sent to the 2022 AIRP Course in Hong Kong Registration Secretariat within 2 weeks after registration.
Registration cancellations notified with a written notice received by Registration Secretariat on or before 20th December 2021 at 23:59 (GMT +8), will be subjected to a 25% administration fee. After this date, no refund can be made for cancellation.
A notice shall be deemed to have been received by the Registration Secretariat: if delivered personally to Registration Secretariat Office, at 09:00 (GMT +8) on the day after posting; if delivered by commercial courier, on the date and at the time that the courier's delivery receipt is signed; or, if sent by fax or email, 24 hours after transmission.
Please note that all refunds will be issued only after the course.
In the interest of safety and in accordance with the guidelines of the Hong Kong Observatory, the 2022 AIRP Course in Hong Kong will be cancelled in the event of the following adverse weather conditions and no refund will be made:
- If the black rainstorm or Typhoon Number 8 or above warning is still hoisted one hour prior to the commencement of the AIRP Course.
If the AIRP Course is cancelled due to extenuating circumstances (i.e. outbreak of diseases including highly infectious diseases causing health hazard to human lives, or from other causes [apart from adverse weather conditions] which are beyond reasonable control and could not reasonably be expected by the Hong Kong College of Radiologists), the registration fee, less the 10% bank charge and administration fee, would be reimbursed at the Hong Kong College of Radiologists’ discretion. Hong Kong College of Radiologists will announce if any refund is available in due course after the announcement of the cancellation of the course.
2022 AIRP Course in Hong Kong Registration Secretariat
c/o Seamless Communications Company Limited
Room A04, 13/F, Manning Industrial Building
116-118 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Hong Kong SAR, China
Tel: (852) 3612 4968 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org